|Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0538|
|UEI Number: HT8LMKTJ2UT6|
|DUNS Number: 616452426|
|CAGE Code: 7ACC8|
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
- Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC.
- These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
- Contract Type: Government-Wide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend