Title: Software Developer / Angular
Location: Remote for now – then Orlando, FL
Duration: 1+ year contract
Rate: To be discussed / Only W2 / No Corp
• Define and Develop the User Experience and User Interface from end to end
- Develop code to build UI and integrate with the backend
- Work collaboratively with developers, project managers, art directors and creative directors
• MUST have current hands on experience with the Angular development.
- Angular (6+ years of experience), Cordova, NodeJs and Git
- Comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch
- Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests
- Experience in dealing with Restful APIs
- Current experience in web application development
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
- Strong understanding of CSS, SASS and LESS techniques.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS, Less/Sass, HTML, JSON
- Experience building responsive websites
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices in accordance with modern web development.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
- Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
- Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred
- Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus